20 Sassy Quotes to Remind You to Live Unapologetically
Do you ever feel like you need to apologize for who you are? Do you feel you must put on a face and act as society expects you to? If so, it may be time for you to start living unapologetically. This means being yourself, no matter what anyone else says. It also means standing up for your beliefs without enforcing them upon others.
Being unapologetic doesn't mean you'll try to put anyone down or make them feel bad about themselves. You're simply living your life in a way that feels true to you - and if someone doesn't like it, that's their problem, not yours. So long as you're not harming anyone, there's no need to apologize for who you are.
As a reminder to always embrace your authentic self, we've gathered some sassy and witty quotes that will remind you to live your life on your terms!
- "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you out on your bullshit."
- "This is who I am. Nobody said you have to like it."
- "I turn heads with all my clothes on... Imagine that."
- "I can't afford to hang out with people who don't inspire me."
- "Hustle until your haters ask if you're hiring."
- "A real woman is whatever the hell she wants to be."
- "Your opinion will never cut me a check."
- "Warning: I am dangerous when focused."
- "Chin up, princess or the crown slips."
- "Too glam to give a damn."
- "You're not going to tell me who I am, and I'm not going to tell you what to do with your life."
- "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."
- "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space."
- "I'm not here to fit into your world. I'm here to create my own."
- "Don't ask me who I am. Ask yourself who you are."
- "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."
- "If people are trying to bring you 'down', it only means that you are 'up' in their eyes."
- "I'm not a backup plan, and I don't play second fiddle to anyone."
- "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."
- "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
As a brand, we encourage people to be proud of themselves and love their bodies just as they are! It's our dream to empower people of different ages and ethnicity with our inclusive and gender-friendly nail polishes made to make people feel good and look good whatever their circumstances may be.
Being true to yourself is more important than fitting into someone else's idea of who you should be. So stand up for what you believe in, be fearless in the face of criticism, and never apologize for being exactly who you are. After all, as the famous feminist Gloria Steinem once said, "a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle." So go out there and create your world - one that is full of love, acceptance, and happiness.
Thanks for reading!